Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Y like that....

Y like that..... Thought that i wod be happy that pw is over for good. but it doesnt seem so.... i feel that nothing could make me happy though..... wonder wat wod truly make me smile frm my heart... Everyone has 2 faces, including me.... but no one lets it out..... i wanna be free forever but will always be bounded reminds me of a song in my convent daes....
Some birds live in cages, but never learn to fly
and like those birds i never found my wings
but lord your love release me
so i could see the sky
and now i'm soaring as i sing
Spirit wings
you take me up above of the earth bound things
and like a bird i'm soaring, soaring free
and of your all, your spirit wings
oh lord of all
you take me up
you lift me up, your majesty
i'm soaring free in your spirit wings
eh, i think tt's roughly the lyrics, can't really remember though >.<

1 comment:

Jess said...

i miss my mgs days badly too ): oh well. those were the days. anyway the new hair's better (: and hav u told him yet?