Monday, November 15, 2004

A day to think about

Hmmmm, lessons learnt today.Never, never trust boys when they are trying to play a trick on you. So mean of them, make me cry in Burger King today where everyone is around eating away. I tell you, i cry like for 1.5 hrs. I was like sooooooooooooo upset u noe. Anger at myself on WHy i acted so stupidly. In the end they apologise and tried to make me happy again. No going onto the details on wat happened.It is tooo embarrassing. To KW n JON: I forgive you, but plz dun joke on this type of thing again.It hurts u noe...scared me for life(haha, as if). Oh ya, bought a new pair of earings,eyeing on it for a few months oredi.hmmm, on the bus home, i found out something very important but i feel very helpless, cant seem to do anything. well, that's life that moves at a pace which is very fast, cannt catch up though.People changed n situations keep happening.ok watever..... I feel frens r important.but plz i value honesty alot, so if anyone is unhappy with me plz tell me.thanx. time to sleep nw........

No comments: