Sunday, July 01, 2007

italian festival

I went to italian festival today.Results of the day: lots of pasta,food and wine,ice creams and pretty masks to see.Not to forget:gladiator shows, grape stomping activites and of cos the highlight of the day is...SHAN MIN getting drunk over one glass of white wine..*faints*..seriously who gets drunk over one glass of wine..damn funny la..and some old italian uncles came to talk to us over italian heritage..so interesting..oh well, here is one photo taken at the festival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey No nid be so mean as to mention ..erm..my misdeeds to the whole world rite..yea la..I was tipsy cos of some food chemical effect in my metabolism...but hey..usuali I can take more than 1 glass of wine..B careful ok Minty..will get ya back..
CheekyScientist