Saturday, September 24, 2005

hais

me n my carelessness....everytime like tt
oh well...prelims is over...n 3 weeks more to my birthdae
yeah.....gonna be 18 soon finally...
i wanna alot of things for my birthdae though..hahas
wait....first on my prelims...
i was pretty calm...but i have a realli bad habit..
never read through carefully my qns..
never check through it carefully
everything boils down to one word: carelessness
oh well...maybe abit of complacency
hais....minty have to learn it hard nw
ok...next...birthdae is coming...12 oct
hope people will remember it...
haha...alevels mah...
everyone studying...sob sob...
haix...shod nt expect too much...
birthdae wish list...i also dunno wad i realli want...
haix...oh well..gonna grow old liao..
i still look like 14 though..hahas

No comments: