Friday, May 13, 2005

end of the week

this week has many events happening...to the volley ball gurls winning their match.. to me thinking too much of a situation sometimes i wish i could be my ownself again.. i have changed much i think.. saw my ex-teacher todae in skl...hahaha wonder wad he was doin there aniwae...he also said i have changed much.. with a level looming near, the increase of tests has become some sort of interesting.. i have gotten through one psychological barrier.. next is my other barrier of my fear... i mean to me...in a gurls skl for so long.. my studies always have been my precious... i mean in a gurls skl...all i had was my work.. i tried so hard to get away frm something.. but i have found e courage to face it i think.. hmm...around this time of year.. make me thot of last year..this period of time shant go into details though.. i still can remember every situation in e class so vividly.. hmm...mao is bringing me for a haircut tmr.. so happy..sis is also following... haix...so sorri to trouble mao so much.. lets see next week's progress bah..till then..i have to mug

No comments: