Saturday, December 11, 2004

e whole week

sorri abt my not constant updatin, was far too busy.so nw i shall update u with e latest news. Here it goes... from mon to wed, was skl n more skl....had a tough time in doin e ntu challenge... with new problems everydae, tryin to find my role n keep up with e grp....haii, my life is soo boring... next... thurs-tried to play pool with sharon n her grp of frens..glimpse of life is nt easy to see n be accepted...everydae i learnt a new thing just to tell u, i cant play pool veri well, is like i play so many times but still pocket so many white balls n keep missin e target........ Fridae-as usual skl again, ntu thingy is realli takin up my time... something crazy in e mornin though... went to skl in mr leow's car with gabriel...everyone got a little shock when i came down(by e way, me n gabriel r neighbours) at night, caught a movie with e guys..watch e national treasure...it was realli good... saturdae-went out for cip...met a few unwanted pple.. kept disturbing me cant take it lor.. realli pissed me off..pls if u r nt doin for charity with ur heart..get out of my sight...all they do is for money n no morals...watever... after tt went with mao mao to safra todae...tryin to sell candles... saw e one there..dyed his hair red..omg... didnt tok at all, n stuck to gurls e whole time... i realli envy them with their life so enrichin..at least they can turn to something they like n all i'm stuck with is my books e whole life i see them so happy ,i feel alittle envious... probably i'm still searching for myself.. who noes..i will never find it at all....

No comments: