Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Emotions running high

Exams are just over...feeling of relief, regrets and worry.Actually i quite worried in keeping my 4 A'level subjects. Ok, hope i will do well......hope mao n me can stay as classmates for 2 years..... reflections of the day...... 1. I'm getting even more confused as the days passed. It seems like more people getting wind of my situation. i dunno wat i'm feeling anymore. it's all messed up now.hope it wont go any deeper. 2.M i myself anymore? it seems that when i found one part of me, i lose another part of me. everyday keeps changing.......somehow i wish time wod just stop, but it is impossible at all. Can't take it...... 3.My situation finally....should i make a move first or just wait?seems like alot of people can't stand him....i wonder y.....but he seems like he doesnt care at all.ck say i shod just give up,it is impossible....mich say i shod say it out, so i can get the rejection and give up earlier,instead of letting it drag for one more year.. How wat to do?i'm lost, VERY lost....somebody... Oh well,i should let nature take it's course.After all, anything happen in this world will always have a reason behind it, i believe....

No comments: